Brava Fabrics is an apparel ecommerce startup based in Barcelona. All our products are created in Barcelona respecting Fair Trade and carefully manufactured in small productions.
We are a passionate team of young people who strongly believe that things can be different in the fashion industry.
We work at Indiana House, our showroom/office in the heart of Poblenou district in Barcelona.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for an IT Software Developer with Project Management skills willing to lead challenging projects in Brava Fabrics. He/she will take care of developing our e-commerce, creating automations and dashboards in all business areas and helping to organize the company information. The candidate will be very immersed in advanced marketing online tools and will help us to create automations to optimize our marketing campaigns.
- Hold responsibility for project delivery and execution of projects.
- Code, search for tools and implement all solutions.
- Create a development environment: choose the right tools & frameworks,
- Create business dashboards in all company areas: Finance, Marketing, Logistics…
- Help us automate all the business process that requires a manual, brainless execution.
- Hold responsibility on webserver performance and uptime ratios.
- Improve our e-commerce adding new features.
- Help the team with issues related to computers: e-mail, preparing computers for new team members, printers, network…
We would like you to be...
- Speak English and/or Spanish almost native.
- Computer Science Degree
- Knowledge of developing for CMS. Prestashop will be highly valuated.
- Experience in Online Marketing using any platform.
- Experience using Marketing Online APIs: Google Analytics, Facebook, Google Adwords, Mailchimp.
- Knowledge on how to create a development environment: Github, text editors, debuggers.
- Experience in ERP Systems.
- Experience in business intelligence reporting tools, such as Qlickview or Tableau.
We are looking for an online marketing specialist who can help us to reach the next level. We need a person really keen to grow with us and capable of making the difference.
- Design a traffic growth strategy based in qualitative audiences reached through different media partners
- Debrief SEM & Social Media Ads, displays and all necessary formats to promote our brand and coordinate their execution with our design team
- Create, test and improve different audiences from media partners
- Create, test and improve different campaigns to impact audiences
- Analyze the campaigns performance in terms of present and future sales and profitability
- Define budgets for the different media partners and campaigns with the founders and manage them daily
- Report in detail your performance
- Coordinate your campaigns with the content team in order to optimize the sales funnel
- Search continuously for best practices in the industry and identify new opportunities and trends
- You have a thorough understanding of paid and earned media, affiliate programs, and the strategies to continuously improve the online sales funnel
- You have experience with Facebook Manager and Power Editor and Google Ads and possibly other platforms
- You have used different software tools to analyze your campaigns performance
- You have worked in a high growth environment doing lots of different stuff and learning daily
- You speak fluent English and ideally other languages
- You’re keen to work in a startup and love lifestyle trends
Disclaimer: this is a young startup and as such the candidate be required to be highly flexible, all kind of tasks could appear, the person needs to have a strong hands on attitude towards any situation.
Brava Fabrics utiliza las cookies para mejorar tu experiencia cuando navegas por nuestra página. Para más información lee nuestra Politica de cookies. Al continuar navegando por el Sitio Web estás entendiendo y aceptando su uso. ¡Te lo agradecemos!