Brava Fabrics is an apparel brand from Barcelona focused in design, sustainability and lifestyle. All our garments are 100% organic and manufactured in Spain & Portugal. Because we believe a better, fairer world is possible.
We distribute our products through our ecommerce platform, Brava Fabrics stores in Barcelona & Madrid and selected retailers around Europe.
We try to make a difference in the fashion industry relying on strong company values such as sustainability, design, product & service quality, honesty and creativity.
We are looking for Junior Sales Executive to join our sales department.
The Junior Sales Executive will be responsible for developing sales plans that will help Brava Fabrics in achieving our goals.
- Identify, develop and maintain a pipeline of new business prospects; including new customers research and contact via calling and visits.
- Attend fashion fairs in Europe presenting the brand to the stakeholders.
- Prepare and attend retail events (pop-up, MKT actions, promotions…).
- Create new business presentations and mailings for the stakeholders.
- Maintain accurately our ERP.
- Create relationships with public entities and other professional networks.
- Work in other ad-hoc responsibilities as they arise, and which are deemed reasonable in relation to job role and level.
- Proficiency in English and Spanish (French will be highly appreciated).
- University studies in Business and/ or Communications.
- Availability for travel (30%).
- Driving license required.
- Ability and desire to sell. Most of your time will be networking so an outgoing confidential approach is highly desirable.
- Resiliency and ability to cope with rejection.
- A strong work ethic, driven to hit targets.
- Team player & friendly 'can do' attitude.
- Special sensitivity towards fashion, design and sustainability.
- Some previous business-to-business sales experience preferred.
- Comfortable with telephone & face to face client interaction.
- Good organisational skills and ability to work on own initiative.
- Ability to work autonomously and with a team.
If you are interested in this job position, please send your CV to this email: firstname.lastname@example.org and put "Junior Sales Executive" in the subject line.
We are looking for a dynamic and enthusiastic person who can give us support as a Community Manager by joining our marketing team. He/she will take part in the creative process of our marketing campaigns and assist in the management of our social networks, e-mail marketing and copywriting in general.
• Manage and enhance our social media accounts
• Engage and take care of the community of our social networks
• Help to develop marketing campaigns together with the team
• Prepare newsletters and social media content with a special focus on storytelling
• Prepare daily deliveries and other operational tasks
• Extremely creative and communicative person
• Studies in Communication/Marketing/Advertising or similar
• Social media and e-commerce heavy user
• Comfortable with MS Office
• Fluent level in Spanish & English (German or any other foreign language will be highly appreciated)
• Visual sensibility and notions of graphic design
• Adobe Photoshop is a plus
• Team player & friendly 'can do' attitude.
• Special sensitivity towards fashion, design and sustainability.
If you are interested in this job position, please send us your CV and portfolio to this email: email@example.com and put "Community Manager" in the subject line.
Brava Fabrics fue fundada en 2015 y hoy en día vende sus productos en más de
10 países de Europa con una facturación anual de +1.000.000€. Sus productos se
destacan por un diseño exclusivo y único, todos
confeccionados en comercio justo.
La marca y sus productos no se definen como moda: representan un estilo de vida
y se asocian a las principales actividades culturales. Brava Fabrics se asocia con
ilustración, festivales de música, el cine, la vida
urbana y diseño.