At Brava we continue working to offer the best possible service to our community.
With this purpose and to guarantee the proper and correct operation of both our warehouse and our lo-gistics partners, we have implemented the following security measures:
- Masks, gloves and disinfectant material are used during order preparation.
- During pick-ups from our warehouse, the carriers do not get off the vehicle.
The warehouse staff loads the orders onto the truck.
- It must always be kept at least one meter distance when delivering to the customer,
leaving the package on the ground instead of handing it over personally
- The client can sign on a blank sheet or on the package itself and the courier captures
the photo with the scanner.
- Couriers regularly disinfect their hands and the scanner with disinfecting liquid.
On the other hand, Brava employees have been working from home since March 10 and are available for you by phone and e-mail.
Still, we are aware that these efforts may not be enough, so you decide if you can wait to receive your order once we have overcome this situation, or if you prefer to re-ceive it now. To help you in your decision, Brava Fabrics will take over the shipping costs of
those who decide to wait for the end of the confinement, as thanks for your patience.
We deeply appreciate your support at this time.We are in this together.
A big hug & many thanks,
The Brava team